Here we provide SureLock Kiosk Lockdown V 6.49 for Android 2.3.2++ SureLock is the #1 kiosk lockdown tool for Android that quickly transforms any Android tablet or smartphone into a dedicated kiosk. It replaces the default Home Screen or Launcher and restricts access to only allowed applications.
Worried about unwanted misuse of your company owned Android devices? It has become common to use off-the-shelf mobile devices to run business applications or self-service kiosks. However, device misuse can impact user productivity and can lead to problems such as increased data usage and maintenance costs.
Use SureLock to lockdown android tablets and smartphones and restrict access to only selected applications and device features. Games such as Angry Birds, social media applications such as Facebook and Twitter, system settings, or any other applications are completely hidden from the user.
* Restrict access to only selected applications
* Display widgets on home screen
* Display application shortcuts
* Block user from altering system settings
* Set passwords for chosen applications
* Auto launch applications at startup
* Control Peripherals (WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, Screen Orientation, Airplane mode, Audio, GPS, etc.)
* Limit phone calls to only selected phone numbers
* Customize home screen (Layout, Application captions, Wallpaper, etc.)
* Remotely manage SureLock with SureMDM.
* Single application mode
* Group applications into folders
* Hide icons of allowed applications
* Application idle timeout
* Screen saver mode
* Disable status bar and notification panel
* Disable power button
* Delayed application launch
* Selectively allow or block individual child windows
* Multiple admin access
* Driver Safety Mode
* Collect application usage data (launch time, duration of usage, etc.)
* Power saving settings (brightness control based on charging status and user inactivity)
* Memory management (close applications if memory usage threshold is reached)
* Easily integrates SureFox (Special lockdown browser to restrict browsing to certain websites only)
Who uses SureLock?
SureLock is used by customers across various industries.
– Tablets and Smartphones for mobilizing field forces
– Libraries and schools
– Taxi Dispatch Systems
– Customer engagement at retail stores
– Inventory Control and Asset Tracking
– Passenger Infotainment at airports
– Restaurants using mobile devices for customer feedback and engagement
– Patient survey using mobile devices at hospitals
– Electronic Proof of Delivery applications used by logistics companies
SureLock runs on almost all kinds and models of Android devices. Following are some of devices validated by us or our customers.
* Samsung Galaxy Tab
* Nexus 7
* Kindle Fire (1st generation)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and S3
* Motorola Xoom
* Motorola ET1 (Awarded Motorola Solutions Validated)
* HTC Wildfire
* Zenithink C91
* Dell Streak 7
Note 1: For business use only.
Note 2: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate full version.
Want to remotely configure SureLock?
You can use SureMDM to remotely configure and manage SureLock. Learn more at http://www.apkunion.com