Good game concept but… Now the concept of this game is AMAZING, I love the fact that you can make your own garage, you also have different car classes like in TDU 2, and I love the car customization in it. The only problem I have with this game is how absolutely SLOW it runs. During races the frame rate is super bad, and while I’m in the garage my phone feels unresponsive. In the next update please try to fix these problems, thanks!
Here we provide Gear.Club – True Racing V 1.8.2 for Android 4.3++ Gear.Club is much more than a quick adrenaline rush; it is an authentic world of cars. Realistic driving and racing experience, with fully simulated engines, powertrains, suspensions and aerodynamics.
In this ultimate racing game, you will get to explore breathtaking settings and compete live with your online friends and foes through unlimited races, championships and events.
Gear.Club offers a full range of options for the cars. Players can collect, upgrade and customize some of the most gorgeous exotic vehicles in their performance shop and enjoy details including engine and interiors in full HD.
● DRIVE with fully simulated engines, powertrains, suspensions and aerodynamics. Multiple control schemes are supported!
● EXPLORE breathtaking race tracks and exotic locations.
● RACE against your Friends through Events and Championships.
● CREATE and develop the ultimate Performance Shop to collect, upgrade and customize the most gorgeous exotic cars.
● ENGINEER specific parts to boost your machines beyond their maximum capacity.
● ADMIRE car details such as engines and interiors shown in Full HD!
● COLLECT all your favorite cars.
PLEASE NOTE! Gear.Club is completely free to download and play but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
The file-size of Gear.Club is quite significant so make sure your Internet connection is stable when installing the game.
Watch Gear.Club on
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();